Itza Wood Teak Butchers Block Cutting Board
A staple piece for any kitchen, our wood butcher’s block can be used as a chopping block or cutting board. Available in Teak.
- Teak wood - With its high concentration of natural oils and fibers, Teak is amongst the best wood for cutting boards. With a life expectancy of around 75 years, Teak wood is known for its durability, making an excellent lifelong kitchen companion.
Details and specifications:
- Teak wood sourced from the Petén jungle
- Handwash with mild soap, dry promptly
- Dimensions: 12”w x 16”l x 1
- Food safe
- Sustainably harvested wood Handmade in Peten, Guatemala
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.