TATINE PETITE 3OZ BLACK WAX CANDLE | DAYDREAM
***This fragrance has been discontinued. Stock up while still available!***
Daydream radiates a sophisticated sensuality and mystical feelings of emotions, like a soft wind or stars flying by your window. Effervescent top notes of bergamot float on sparkling and reflective blue waves with deep undertones of black rose and resinous steam distilled benzoin. Fused with cypress notes, sage, and cedarleaf with lime Peru chilling in the bottom notes. Pure tone and longing, a passionate and sincere journey with warm resins and woods, ideal for falling in love.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.
ABOUT MARGO BREZNIK, FOUNDER AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF TATINE
Margo Breznik, Founder + Creative Director of Tatine, launched her company in 2001 as a way to express her inspirations and impart her passion for creating interior atmospheres that inspire, deepen, and enhance your surroundings. Her designs and bespoke fragrance blends are an expression of what she is feeling, thinking, and inspired by at any given time.
Drawing solely on music which, to Margo, is the highest of all art forms, she also culls inspiration from her travels, hoping to impart those small magic moments that traveling brings into our lives. She is also influenced by interior design and creating inspiring atmospheres where people immediately feel at ease, passing that special feeling on through Tatine's products. Inspiration can come from anywhere, be it haute couture, a runway show, a song lyric, a well designed menu, or a moment in time.
Margo creates from a personal and emotional place. As Tatine celebrates 20 years, Margo continues to place meaning in the small details, slow design, hand craftsmanship, and imparting soul through each piece. Everything is created to impart wonder, a sense of quality, and the quiet but evocative message of the handmade.
THE POETRY OF OBJECTS
Small is good.
Timelessness rather than trend.
Inspired by the dreams Margo first envisioned for her company, she strives to make products that go a little deeper and give a little more. Made slowly by hand every day, with soul and subtle detail. Our design collaborations with global artisans bring to life the timeless custom pieces into which we pour our bespoke fragrances, such as hand forged brass and mouth-blown glassware. The candle vessels are made in compliant factories by skillful artisans with the mission to create a second life through drink safe glassware or keepsake containers. These things mean a lot to our mission, which is to impart a quiet joy and timeless, meaningful quality of handcrafted wares. The studio utilizes recycled and FSC-certified paper stocks as much as possible in both our product packaging and shipping materials in order to make strides towards protecting our planet. The company has evolved from a cottage industry to a global brand while retaining the same creative values and attention to detail of "making things" as when it first began in 2001.
TATINE DESIGN + MANUFACTURING STUDIO
Tatine is a design + manufacturing studio housed in the former Hammond Organ Factory in Chicago, where our tight-knit team puts a personal stamp on handcrafted, poetic objects. Margo took her passion for interior design and transformed a raw, window-lined industrial space into a production studio and office. The buildout resulted in an inspired studio environment where creative ideas can flow. It was important to her for the team to be in an atmosphere that reflects their contribution in a beautiful way. Filled with light, plants, fresh air, fragrance, and streaming rock ’n’ roll, it’s a bridge between life and work that emulates the Tatine aesthetic.
Made with all of our hearts in our Chicago studio, enriching life with fragrance.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.