Caswell-Massey Number Six Shave Cream
With our Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from our historic Number Six fragrance, we've elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state.
With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you'll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel — no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush.
HOW TO ENJOY:
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recitita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
Caswell-Massey is America's Original Soap and Fragrance Company, with historic, bespoke formulations enjoyed for nearly 300 years.
Famous for our soaps, skincare, and men's grooming essentials, we always craft our products with pure, quality ingredients—a hallmark of the brand.
Our fragrances and bath & body products are proudly made in the USA without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates, in addition to being cruelty-free, in order to provide a pure and luxurious personal care experience.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.