JACK MURPHY CLOTHING BLACK "BOSTON" HAT
Water repellent wool felt hat in a classic wide brimmed style with teardrop crown.
The Boston hat is ideal for the outdoors, dries easily if wet and is crushable, so will hold its shape if packed away.
- Featuring a leather band with Jack Murphy jockey pin, it is the perfect complement to any outfit.
- Water repellent wool felt hat, treated so water beads off and dries easily
- Classic wide brimmed style with teardrop crown
- Crushable, so will hold its shape if packed away
- Genuine leather band with Jack Murphy jockey pin
- Suitable for both men and women
- Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment
- Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production
- Care instructions - Use damp cloth to clean
About Jack Murphy Clothing
Jack Murphy began his career in the garment industry in the 40’s, specialising in corstery. Born in Dublin, Ireland in 1922, he like many at the time, served in WWII. After returning from the war, he moved to Skerries, Co. Dublin with his wife Frances where he started up his own niche corstery business.
Jack was a family man, so it’s no surprise that his son Michael, and his granddaughter Sarah are continuing on his elegant legacy. Creating beautiful, purposeful clothing that is made to last; Jack Murphy the brand is committed to slow fashion and tailored functionality in every collection.
Staying true to these values, each piece still carries Jack‘s personal signature of authentication. We want to capture the essence of self-expression, comfort and pride when wearing Jack Murphy and in doing so, we hope you will pass this joy and jacket on to the next generation.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.