Shana Gulati Nash Gold Bracelet
Channel the power of the Pyrite stone and defy any negative vibrations around you.
These protection stones have the setting they deserve with raw, uncut diamonds and Vermeil 18K gold.
Wear the Nash Bracelet with confidence and enjoy its positive energy.
- Sliced raw uncut diamonds, Pyrite Beads, Sand resin, Vermeil 18k gold
What is Vermeil?
- Vermeil is a type of gold-finish that is composed of a thick layer of gold over solid sterling silver. Our gold vermeil is 18 karats.
- The thickness of the gold portion is what really sets vermeil jewelry apart from gold plated pieces. The thickness of the gold portion must be a hefty 2.5 microns.
- Vermeil pieces must have a sterling silver base (instead of brass or cheaper metals) and are a great way to start upgrading from costume pieces (made of cheaper metal alloys and brass) to real and fine jewelry.
- Our vermeil jewelry is hypoallergenic, and only sold in limited quantities, making each purchase an investment in your individual style.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.