SUPPLY The Single Edge SE Razor
The Single Edge safety razor is engineered to provide you a lifetime of perfect shaves. Includes a ninety-day supply of blades (that's 8 blades), and three signature shave settings to customize your shave.
“Love it. Closest shave ever. You have to work diligently to cut yourself. Not even a nick.” - Brian
Single Edge SE: Engineered to be the safe, easy Single Edge shave you’ve been searching for. Easy for beginners. Suitable for all skin types. Available in multiple Alloy finishes.
Nickstop™ Technology: Constructed with 16 prescision fins perfectly placed along the safety bar, this new setting protects your skin from nicks and cuts while providing a close, comfortable shave.
Black Label Blade Pack: Injector Pack loaded with 8 super sharp blades. Easy to change, safe to handle. Each pack is about a 90-day supply — 8-10 shaves per blade.
**Available Colors: Matte Black, Classic Matte (Chrome), and Polished Copper
- NickStop Technology reduces nicks and cuts by 75%
- The fins guide hair to the blade for a smooth shave.
- The easiest safety razor for beginners.
- A safe shave everywhere: head, legs, and everywhere in between.
- Stops razor burn no matter your skin type.
- Use our blades, or the other guys’. They’re non-proprietary.
1. The Single Edge SE comes ready to go. The 16 precision fins are installed. Get ready to feel like a wet shaving pro as soon as you take it out of the box
2. Insert the key from your blade pack into the head of your Single Edge Razor and push the slider toward the razor to inject your blade.
3. Using the correct angle is very important for a close, comfortable shave with the Single Edge - somewhere between 10-15 degrees rotated from your skin. The easiest way to find your angle is to start by placing the head of the razor flat against your cheek - cutting edge facing the ground.
4. Take a few short, light downward strokes - with the head of the razor sliding against your skin. Then begin to rotate the handle downward - slowly letting the blade make contact with your skin - until the razor starts cutting the hair
5. You found it!
Make sure to use a rich, protective shaving cream to shield your skin from our sharp blades and end your shave with a great after shave to soothe your skin.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.