Shana Gulati Neoma Gold Bracelet
The Neoma Bracelet contains spectacular raw, uncut diamonds woven within.
Its centerpiece is a tiny crescent moon, making the perfect reminder of the magic you hold within.
Add in the Cresedia Earrings to complete the moonlit look.
- Sliced raw uncut diamonds, White resin, Vermeil 18k gold
What is Vermeil?
- Vermeil is a type of gold-finish that is composed of a thick layer of gold over solid sterling silver. Our gold vermeil is 18 karats.
- The thickness of the gold portion is what really sets vermeil jewelry apart from gold plated pieces. The thickness of the gold portion must be a hefty 2.5 microns.
- Vermeil pieces must have a sterling silver base (instead of brass or cheaper metals) and are a great way to start upgrading from costume pieces (made of cheaper metal alloys and brass) to real and fine jewelry.
- Our vermeil jewelry is hypoallergenic, and only sold in limited quantities, making each purchase an investment in your individual style.
About Shana Gulai
Shana Gulati is an artisanal jewelry designer with an eye for the unusual.
The concept of rebirth is intrinsically woven into Indian culture. Hindu beliefs impart that all life goes through cycles of death and rebirth, over and over again. Shana’s jewelry creation process eloquently embodies this sacred construct. Crafted with intention, Shana’s designs sustainably repurpose once-discarded materials to make something entirely new.
Her myriad of collections features everything from delicate diamond mosaics to bold statement pieces, all created from upcycled materials.
Shana’s pieces seamlessly fuse contemporary aesthetics and classical design. All of her jewelry is unique and proudly handcrafted in Jaipur utilizing centuries-old traditions of intricate and exquisite craftsmanship. This one-of-a-kind process uses authentic, upcycled diamonds, ensuring that every piece is a true original.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.