RANDOLPH ARCHER SUNGLASSES | GUNMETAL FRAME WITH AMERICAN GRAY LENS
Archer, named after ballooning pioneer Samuel Archer King.
Inspired by innovation for contemporary, sleek fashion.
The sporty dipped brow bar and wrapped lenses cover a wider range of the face compared to our classic Aviator.
- SKU: AR002
- Gunmetal Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- American Gray - Our signature neutral gray tint lens, originally engineered for military pilots. Maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions.
- Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Classic Skull Temples for all-day comfort.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
- Size: Large (63mm)
ABOUT RANDOLPH SUNGLASSES:
BORN FROM THE AMERICAN DREAM
ENGINEERED TO MILITARY STANDARDS
They built the machines that craft the sunglasses, and purpose-built a product for the world’s toughest critics: the US Department of Defense.
SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
Today, just outside of Boston, you’ll find the same machines, the same families and the same ethics, quietly building the world’s finest eyewear one pair at a time in an unexpected way. Randolph builds eyewear for anyone who expects better.
WHAT WE DO
WHY WE DO IT
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.