Marshall Stanmore III Bluetooth Speaker
THE LEGENDARY ONE: RE-ENGINEERED WITH A WIDER SOUNDSTAGE
Taking the middle, and center stage of our home line-up, Stanmore III has an even wider soundstage than its predecessor and brings expansive Marshall sound to home audio.
This Bluetooth speaker has been re-engineered for a more immersive experience and works as a powerful home speaker sound system.
Available Colors: Black, Brown, and Cream
The legacy began in a small Hanwell drum shop in 1962, where Jim Marshall sought to give a bunch of then-local guitarists the sound they wanted - a sound that was harder, crunchier
and more rich. The rest, as they say, is history.
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 45–20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine-tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 97 dB @ 1 m
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: One 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer and Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: 100–240 V
- NETWORK STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: No
- MAINS FREQUENCY: 50–60 Hz
Controls and Connectivity:
- WI-FI: No
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input and RCA Input
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Source button, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Play/pause button, Skip backward/forward control knob, and Power Switch
- MICROPHONE SYSTEM: No
- VOICE COMMAND: No
- CUSTOMISE SOUND: Yes, on speaker and in app
- BLUETOOTH RANGE: 30 ft (10 m)
- CONTROL KNOB: No
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.2 and Ready for Bluetooth LE Audio
- DIMENSIONS: 13.78 x 8.00 x 7.40 in (350 x 203 x 188 mm)
- WEIGHT: 9.37 lb (4.25 kg)
- WATER RESISTANCE: No
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Black and Brown
- Marshall Bluetooth app (iOS & Android)
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.