RANDOLPH 50th ANIVERSARY EDITION AVIATOR| 23K GOLD & AMERICAN GRAY LENS
- SKU: AF347, AF348, and AF350
- 23K Gold Jewelry Quality Frame Finish
- American Gray - Our signature neutral gray tint lens, originally engineered for military pilots. Maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyTec™ Glass Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology
- Sky Ivory, Black Mazzucchelli Temple Tips with metallic gold 50th logo.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Includes black embossed case, black 50th logo box, and 50th Cleaning Cloth with military specifications design
- Available in Regular (55mm) in Polarized and Non Polarized and Large (58mm) Non-Polarized only
ABOUT RANDOLPH SUNGLASSES:
BORN FROM THE AMERICAN DREAM
ENGINEERED TO MILITARY STANDARDS
They built the machines that craft the sunglasses, and purpose-built a product for the world’s toughest critics: the US Department of Defense.
SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF
Today, just outside of Boston, you’ll find the same machines, the same families and the same ethics, quietly building the world’s finest eyewear one pair at a time in an unexpected way. Randolph builds eyewear for anyone who expects better.
WHAT WE DO
WHY WE DO IT
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.