SIX BARREL SODA CO. SODA SYRUPS
Six Barrel Soda Co. is an independent soda company making natural soda syrups by hand from scratch. The company started with lofty mission to shake up a flat soft drink market with experimental flavors and a new level of quality.
We make our drinks with real ingredients, fresh fruit, organic fair trade cane sugar and filtered water.
**Available Flavors: Lemon Honey Ginger, Cherry Pomegranate, and Rosemary Cucumber
Lemon Honey Ginger:
- For our Lemon Honey Ginger we were looking to create a syrup that had a citrus and ginger hit without being overly sweet.
- To do this we use delicious raw New Zealand wildflower honey from J.Friend & Co, fresh squeezed lemons and pacific organic ginger from Fiji to make a premium Lemon Honey Ginger syrup perfect for all year-round drinking.
- It makes a soothing hot drink to ward off winter chills and a crisp, dry soda with a ginger kick for days when you need a little afternoon pick me up.
- Mix it with whisky and hot water for an easy hot toddy to take the edge of a winter’s night.
- Our Cherry & Pomegranate is a refreshing twist on a soda fountain classic.
- We use real cherries and pomegranate for a little sweet tartness.
- Our Rosemary Cucumber Tonic takes our Classic Tonic recipe, dials the citrus back and adds a bunch of fresh rosemary and cucumber to add a touch of the Mediterranean to your mixer.
- Use it for G&Ts or for dry, grown-up non-alc drinks. Garnish with a lemon twist or cucumber slice.
We made this special syrup for Commonsense in celebration of their 30th Birthday! This Strawberry & Ginger syrup is made with organic strawberries grown on Commonsense's farm in Te Horo and organic ginger. Enjoy this perfect mixture of sweet and heat.
About the Products:
Our soda syrups have less sugar than most and come in a range of wonderful and sometimes a bit weird flavors. Just mix our soda syrups with sparkling water or soda water, to make your own wonderful drinks at home – mix 1 part syrup to 5 parts water. Serve over ice and play around with fun garnish for a fancy soda, or why not add a scoop of ice-cream to make a soda float.
Our syrups make it super easy to shake-up cocktails at home, as all the hard work is done for you – just mix with your favorite liquor to get creative with cocktails and check out our website for recipe inspiration.
Perfect for soda fans looking for something a little different at home.
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship within 72 hours after payment is processed.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as online security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received.
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner, with your Order Number. Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4. MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, American Express and PayPal.